Deletion of the wage type is done the same way as copying it. This would ensure that the wage type is completely deleted from the system. If a wage type is no longer in use for a particular task, it can be delimited in that table (permissibility table- T512Z).
Below are the steps to be followed to delete a wage type
- Go to transaction OH11
- When prompted to choose the method of maintenance, choose Delete and enter. A table is displayed
- Under the wage type column, type the wage type to be deleted (WT 1511)
- Check the box marked Test Run
- Select the entry and click on Delete
· Note: The wage type can be delimited on the specified date in the tables when not in use. This would result in unavailability of the particular wage type post that date.
- The test log and results are displayed, once it is successful, go the previous screen, uncheck the box marked Test Run and click on Delete
- When prompted to save the changes, select/create a transport request and assign those changes to it, so that it could be moved to the production system
- Live log will be displayed listing the tables from which the wage type has been deleted.